BtoB (non-medical) Sales Rep. over 10 years of experience
Current Company & Occupation/Title
Medical Sales / Executive Business Development Sales Manager
Your Career Background Has included: (optional to complete)
Medical Device Sales, OR/Surgical Sales, Biotech Sales, Pharmaceutical Sales, Dental Sales, Medical Sales Management, Pharma Sales Management, Medical Dealer Sales, BtoB Sales, Other
What Type of Products or Services did you sell, support or market? (optional to complete)
Calls on and meets with client customers at different venues to provide consultative service involving replacement devices, implants, drugs and medicines including: DePuy ASR and Pinnacle Ultimet, Stryker Rejuvinate, Biomet M2A Magnum, Zimmer Durum Cup, Wright Profemur, and Zimmer NexGen CR, LPS and MIS replacement. TVM pelvic mesh patch and sling implants manufactured by Ethicon / Johnson & Johnson (J&J), Bard, Boston Scientific, AMS and Coloplast. Mirena and NuvaRing IUDs.
Byetta, Januvia, and Granuflow diabetic and dialysis drugs. Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRIs), Zoloft, Effexor, Celexa / Lexapro, Paxil, and Prozac antidepressant drugs. Xarelto, Risperdal, Actos, Accutane, Reglan, Yaz, and Pradaxa. Testosterone gels, patches, pellets, and injections.
Company or companies you have worked for and your titles? (optional to complete)
KABATECK BROWN KELLNER • Los Angeles, California • February 2014 – 2017
Territory Executive Business Development Sales Manager
Manages a large sales territory that includes acquiring medical device and pharmaceutical case accounts involving orthopedic, spine, replacement devices and other implants, drugs and medicine products. Tasked with identifying high value case leads, each worth over a million. Responsible for developing collaborative partner relationships with doctors, surgeons, and other professionals by earning trust and gaining commitment of key-impact decision makers to grow business.
• Ranked Number 2 in overall sales growth for 2014 - 2016; revitalized dormant territory.
• Calls on and meets with customers at different venues to provide consultative service involving replacement devices, implants, drugs and medicines.
• Implements solution-based sales and retention strategies that lead to negotiations and acquiring business in Los Angeles County and Ventura County including Thousand Oaks, Woodland Hills, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Malibu, Oxnard, Santa Barbara and other markets.
• Self-motivated with excellent time management skills; proven ability to work on a team, remotely from home, and travel as needed.
SD&A • Brentwood, California • January 2013 – February 2014
Medical Aviation Services and Health Care Law
Regional Business Development Sales Executive
Managed a sales region; identified and acquired new and continued business opportunities. Developed collaborative relationships with medical and other professionals, involving extended travel to hold meetings and attend events.
• Identified leads and captured new accounts through business-to-business consultative selling.
• Managed a productive pipeline of consistent business, resulting in significant revenue growth.
• Promoted and increased brand awareness in naive territory and boosted company image.
• Created and implemented sales and marketing strategies; established numerous referral sources.
ROBERTS REALTY • Madison, Wisconsin • March 2007 – January 2013
Sales and Management Broker
ROME REALTY • Rome, Wisconsin • May 1998 – March 2007
Top producer in a competitive market, specializing in waterfront and golf course homes and vacant land properties. Sales professional with in-depth experience building relationships, gaining trust, and consulting affluent buyers and sellers during the full sales cycle.
• Ranked in the top 25% for sales representatives 2001 – 2007; successfully promoted brand.
• Awarded the national GRI designation for passing a comprehensive education program in selling, communications and professional ethics.
• Exceeded the CRS national designation advanced requirements for having significant experience and gross sales.
• Earned the ABR designation for achieving the benchmark of excellence in client representation, identifying practitioners who demonstrate a serious commitment to provide top-level service.
• Called on and met with diverse clientele to provide consultative service including market research and comparative analysis, sales presentations, contract negotiations and detailed preparation involving multiple entities.
• Managed customers, transaction teams, and logistic issues.
• Grew sales month over month and year after year increasing revenue and market presence.
• Cohesively worked together with customers and colleagues to meet timely closing deadlines.
• Learned and utilized innovative industry software and technology.
College(s) attended & Degree(s) obtained (optional to complete)
Cardinal Stritch University - Bachelor Science Business Management and HARVARD UNIVERSITY currently researching on-line medical study program
My Linkedin (example:http://www.linkedin.com/in/yourname or may be your public number) check your link! (optional to complete)