Introducing News Quips to replace the old Monthly Newsletter! We will send News Quips out a little more often and shorter in format after this first issue! Linda Hertz Group Members were sent this directly to their email box!
Feel free to forward this along to a friend!
Career Services Offered for donations to Avon Walk Breast Cancer
- This one is close to my heart; I am walking in the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer and I opened a new Career Services Tab on our site 2 days ago with a video explaining the walk, what it means to me and to YOU. I am providing 100% direct donation payments to the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer for my career services: resume build, interview and career coaching, Business Plan and Brag Book Construction, Linkedin Training and/or profile build AND I have listed discounted minimum suggested donations for my services. This will be 100% tax deductable for you!
- I encourage each of you to donate a little something if you could (even if it is only 5.00 dollars!) to support me as I walk next month to raise money with Barbara Patterson (our Featured Member) who has been battling this disease since last October. You can see my story (our story) and donate directly to the Avon site: HERE. I thank you in advance for whatever help you can provide.
What's New on the Site
- The Prize, by Anita Onarecker, "How’s your year shaping up? Reaching your goals? Hitting the mark? Most companies have monthly, quarterly and yearly goals, something to spur us toward the right direction. Goals are a measuring stick to show us where we are on that pathway of success. Isn’t that the point? OR, is that all there is?? ....."
- Best Leadership Books, Thanks to My Linkedin Groups!, by Linda Hertz
- Job Boards Worthless? 10 Resume Dings Make It So, by Linda Hertz "I recently saw a Linkedin Discussion on whether MedReps.com was worth using as a Job Seeker. You can find this long running topic as..."
- You Apply To Every Posting You Find - Why Aren't You Getting Calls ... by Elizabeth Danford, "Whether you are an experienced candidate with a successful track record or someone trying to find that first medical sales job, you are most likely feeling that your resume is being submitted into a giant black hole. In many cases you are exactly right, with 100s of candidates.....
- See our link to ALL the Medical Device Sales and Clinical Support Jobs from ALL sources uploaded nightly: it is on our new Medical Sales Job Links Tab!
- Linda Hertz Group Jobs ONLY are still available for viewing HERE.
Visit Linda Hertz Group at: http://lindahertz.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network
By Linda Hertz why not invite me to Linkedin with you today?
Join Linda Hertz Group today!