This is our February Newsletter issued the last Friday of each month. Welcome to our NEW February Members....WOW, over 100 New Members have signed up the past few days and new Bloggers too! Please Invite a friend to our Group by just forwarding this newsletter to them! REMEMBER to upload your picture to your Profile today!
- Great response to this New Program! The original Video kick off explaining the program is HERE for new Members and scroll down (once into the link).
- Way to go Mary Shimke who was the first person to claim the 3 Executive Bookset that was given away last month! Also honorable mention for second place is Alison Bedard and yes, I am sending her a book...for that effort as a surprise.
- Here we go: The first person to place their name on my wall HERE get's The Tipping Point, by Malcolm Gladwell! Please comment on my wall vs. email...many said that would be easier. So goooooo!
Sales Rep. Corner & Leadership
- Course Adjustment for Success, Kevin Onarecker, "...We must understand how the winds of change will impact us, our organizations and our industry. Most importantly, we also must be willing and able to change and grow."
- Secret Sauce, Devin Hughes,"...“Cultures make or break companies”, said McDermott. The “Secret Sauce” begins with a vision, which is communicated to and shared by the entire workforce. Vision leads to mission,.."
- Without Discomfort There Is No Growth, Devin Hughes, "...The healthcare market is still going through some major changes. Many hospitals are cutting back on..."
- The Next One, Devin Hughes "...then it must be crystal clear that you or your sales people engage potential customers who want to use what you sell and minimize the time and effort you spend with others who have no interest in what you are selling....."
- NAPRx National Association of Pharmaceutical Reps. Real or Scam?, Lonnie Mintz, Group Member who needs YOUR help (all of you). He posted a Blog wanting to get into our business and are these Certifications a SCAM? Please help him by reading his questions and Elizabeth and my comments...what is YOUR Opinon?
- Make Over, Devin Hughes, ".If you talk to any medical sales rep and ask them which thing they dread most about their jobs, you will probably hear field rides with their manager. I had a conversation with..."
- Luke Skywalker, Devin Hughes, "...If you spend a day with a highly accomplished medical sales person then you are probably going to hear that one of their primary drivers for success is....."
- A new Indexing for those that would like to write from a religious perspective (ALL faiths welcome to write and establish their own sub-faith category)!
- Welcome to our New Featured Resource Member, Anita Onarecker Wood, Christian Minister and Published Author, who is writing under the sub-faith category Tag: chaplain's corner.
- The Boundary of God's Peace, Anita Onarecker Wood, "Who is the most neglected person in your home? It may be you! Do you think, “My life seems full of demands others know little about!” Is this true of you? Do you privately ask or wonder - - Where can I find time for refreshing? ..."
Job Seeker Space
Linda Hertz Group Jobs
- All Jobs link page
- Jobs have picked up this February....GREAT NEWS!