Your Career Background Has included: (optional to complete)
Medical Device Sales, Biotech Sales, IT Healthcare Sales, Pharmaceutical Sales, Medical Sales Management, Pharma Sales Management, Medical Dealer Sales, BtoB Sales, Other
What Type of Products or Services did you sell, support or market? (optional to complete)
Medical devices, pharmaceuticals, implants, drugs and medicines.
Company or companies you have worked for and your titles? (optional to complete)
DIAGNOSTICS GROUP • Waukesha, WI - Lake Geneva, WI - Milwaukee, WI • – Present
Strong market knowledge and business acumen. Manages complex accounts and clientele.
KABATECK BROWN KELLNER LLP (KBK) • Los Angeles, California
Territory Business Development Manager – medical team
Managed a large territory in a fast-paced liaison role. Identified leads and acquired medical device and pharmaceutical cases involving orthopedic, spine, replacement devices and other implants, drugs and medicine products, neurology, and traumatic brain injury (TBI). Engaged in communications with key decision-makers and provided knowledgeable solutions and resources to grow business. Developed and maintained collaborative partnerships by establishing trust to gain commitment, generating millions in revenue.
• Ranked Number 2 in overall growth for 2014 – 2016, and revitalized dormant territory.
• Initiated meetings with medical professionals and other decision-makers about cases involving medical devices, implants, drugs and medicines. To name a few hip and knee devices, DePuy ASR and Pinnacle Ultimet, Stryker Rejuvinate, Biomet M2A Magnum, Zimmer Durum Cup, Wright Profemur, and Zimmer NexGen CR, LPS and MIS replacement. TVM pelvic mesh patch and sling implants manufactured by Ethicon / Johnson & Johnson (J&J), Bard, Boston Scientific, AMS and Coloplast. Mirena and NuvaRing IUDs. Diabetic and dialysis drugs. Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRIs), Zoloft, Effexor, Celexa / Lexapro, Paxil, and Prozac antidepressant drugs. Xarelto, Risperdal, Actos, Accutane, Reglan, Yaz, Pradaxa.
• Implemented strategic planning, marketing, sales and retention strategies, key to operational focus.
• Self-motivated with proven ability to work remote, and travel as necessary.
• Provided knowledgeable solutions and acquired cases throughout Los Angeles County, Ventura County and Santa Barbara County, including Thousand Oaks, Westlake Village, Calabasas, Malibu, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Woodland Hills, Camarillo, Oxnard and other areas.
STEPHEN DANZ & ASSOCIATES (SD&A) • Brentwood, California • January 2013 – February 2014
Healthcare and Medical Aviation Services
Regional Director, Business Development
Managed business throughout a large region in a fast-paced liaison role. Developed collaborative partnerships with medical professionals, surgeons, physicians, and doctors to grow business. Traveled 60%. Self-motivated with excellent time management skills.
ROBERTS REALTY • Milwaukee, Wisconsin • March 2007 – January 2013
Broker – Sales and Operations Management
ROME REALTY • Rome, Wisconsin • May 2002 – March 2007
Top producer in a competitive market.
College(s) attended & Degree(s) obtained (optional to complete)
Cardinal Stritch University - Bachelor Science Business Management and HARVARD UNIVERSITY currently researching on-line medical study program
My Linkedin (example:http://www.linkedin.com/in/yourname or may be your public number) check your link! (optional to complete)